As a result of the COVID-19 outbreak, many people in the computer industry are looking for new areas to live and work in. The Sacramento/Roseville metro region has been rated one of the greatest areas to work in tech by SmartAsset.com, indicating that it is primed to become a prominent landing point.
The Sacramento/Roseville urban area is the highest-ranking metro area in California, ranking 15th overall. SmartAsset.com examined 50 of the country’s largest metro areas in five different areas.
- Tech workers make an average wage. This is the average annual wage for computer and mathematics workers.
- The percentage of bachelor’s degree jobs now available that are in technology.
- The percentage of persons employed in the industry. Computer and mathematics workers are examples of tech workers.
- The ratio of the tech worker’s salary to the typical worker’s wage. A better ratio indicates that the average tech employee earns more than the average employee.
- The cost of living. This is the amount of money a single adult needs to cover the following major annual expenses: food, medical, housing, transportation, etc.
Contact us today if you or a loved one wants to move to the Sacramento/Roseville area.