It’s that time of year. Park name suggestions are now being collected.
There are seven new parks* in Roseville that need names, and you can help.
These are some of them:
- CO-62, a 2.3-acre linear park in the Campus Oaks neighborhood.
- CO-64/HP, an 8.6-acre park in the Campus Oaks neighborhood.
- F-51, an 11.97-acre park near Riego Creek Elementary School on Roseville’s west side.
- F-94, a one-acre park in west Roseville’s Fiddyment Farm neighborhood.
- JM-50, an 8-acre park in the Sierra Vista neighborhood adjacent to a proposed primary school.
- WB-50, an 8.7-acre park in the Westbrook region adjacent to a proposed primary school.
- W-50D, a 1.2-acre community park in west Roseville near Garland and McCovey Ways.
Read more about the park name process and submit a suggestion form by 3 p.m. on August 6, 2021. Send your suggestions to the Roseville City Clerk at [email protected].
For additional information on this and other parks now in the development stage, visit roseville.ca.us/parksintheworks.
*These parks do not get any funding from the General Fund, with the exception of CO-64/HP. Each park has its own construction and maintenance budget, which is paid for using monies raised by the Community Facility District (CFD). CO-64/HP has been classified as a park for the entire city.